With the proper care, your Everlasting Rose bouquets from The Only Roses® will last at least a year — and usually much longer.
Follow these simple rules to get as much enjoyment out of your preserved roses as possible:
- DO NOT water your rose or allow it to get wet for any reason.
- DO NOT expose it to direct sunlight or other strong light.
- DO NOT remove roses from their box.
- DO store and display roses at room temperature and normal humidity.
- DO dust off by lightly blowing cold air with a hairdryer.
- DO avoid directly touching your rose for any reason.
Take care of your Everlasting Roses as instructed and they will delight you for a long time to come.