How to Keep Your Roses Everlasting:
With the proper care, the perfect petals of your Everlasting Rose bouquet should be able to bring timeless elegance and sophistication to your home or office for over a year.
Follow these guidelines to honor your Everlasting Roses by THE ONLY ROSES:
- Although roses traditionally rest in water, Everlasting Roses should stay dry.
- Try to keep your bouquet out of direct sunlight, away from strong lamps, and in room temperature with normal humidity.
- While it might seem like your Everlasting Roses belong in a vase, they should stay in their beautiful boxes.
- Everlasting Roses should stay clean. Dusting them with a hairdryer on cold works best.
- Everlasting Roses are for admiring with your eyes. Try not to touch them directly.
- Enjoy their beauty every day.